Stay Tuned For Our 2016 Scholarship Entry Dates And Information!
Winners Of The 2015 Second Annual Scholarship Announced – Thank you for all who submitted!
We are very excited to announce of final winners of the Second Annual Sansone & Lauber Scholarship Contest.
We received many essay entries and it was very difficult to make our final decision. There were many great entries, but three students had the most compelling and well written essays.
- JB Darr of Mountain Ridge High School has been chosen as our First place winner and receives $250
- Anna Beck of E.C. Glass High School has been chosen as our Second place winner and receives $150
- Jordyn Congelli of Newfane High School has been chosen as our Third place winner and receives $100
Thank you so much to everyone who participated. We encourage you to check back with us again next year for the third annual scholarship contest.
The St. Louis personal injury lawyers of Sansone & Lauber recognize how important it is for young people to obtain a good education to realize their career aspirations. To help students pursue their dreams, we are excited to announce the Second Annual St. Louis Lawyers Scholarship.
A quick summary of the rules for the scholarship and how you can enter:
- Entries must be 500-700 word essay format
- High School Seniors and College students enrolled at 2 year and 4 year universities in the United States are qualified to enter.
- International and graduate students are eligible to enter if they are currently enrolled at a university in the U.S.
- The essay subject is “What do you think is the most important lawsuit or legal decision in the last 20 years and why?”
- Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include your name, age, and school name.
- Contest begins November 1st, 2015
- All entries must be received by December 1st, 2015
- Winners will be announced December 18th, 2015
- First place winner receives $250
- Second place winner receives $150
- Third place winner receives $100
Each winner will receive a check from Sansone & Lauber law firm to be used to pay for college tuition, books or other college-related expenses.
We are offering three scholarships to high school seniors and currently enrolled college students at 2 and 4 year colleges who write compelling essays related to the topic of the contest. This year’s essay objective is to write a persuasive piece of 500-700 words from the following prompt:
“What do you think is the most important lawsuit or legal decision in the last 20 years and why?”
You should cite your sources of information and explain why you believe it to be the best or most beneficial ruling or result for society. There are many notable legal decisions throughout history you could look at for inspiration and several lawsuits in recent history which have become famous or infamous for their decisions.
Sansone & Lauber attorneys are looking forward to receiving your essay entries.