Posted by Sansone / Lauber Trial Lawyers on March 9, 2010SHARE IT
A local St Louis area businessman named Jack Eigles has been criminally charged with Invasion of Privacy, a Class D Felony. Allegedly he videotaped several women using the bathroom at his office in addition to several women at his home during holiday parties.
We currently represent one of the victims of this alleged crime and are pursuing a civil case against Jack Eigles and several other defendants on her behalf. This is a truly bizarre and twisted set of facts, my client was horrified to learn that she was on these detailed tapes; she said she feels like she has been raped.
We are pursuing compensatory damages as well as punitive damages on behalf of our client.
- St Louis Missouri Personal Injury Lawsuit – Petition for Damages
- KSDK News Story – Chesterfield man, Jack Eigles, allegedly secretly videotaped women using bathroom
- Channel 2 News – Chesterfield man, Jack Eigles, allegedly videotaped women in bathroom
- St Louis Post Dispatch Article – Chesterfield Businessman Jack Eigles allegedly set up video cameras in bathroom
- St Louis Riverfront Times Article – Jack Eigles Charged with Videotaping Women in Bathroom